Property ID : Guilford2904
Sold Comp $417,500.00 - Apartment Building, Townhouse
Fantastic well-maintained porch-front 5-unit on a great block in Charles Village.
1 Studio Apartment
4 One-Bedroom Apartments
1 One-car detached brick garage.
Building features include:
- hardwood floors
- bay window
- vinyl replacement windows
- 2 bathrooms have vintage claw-foot tubs with shower
- 1 bathroom has custom ceramic tile shower stall
- steam radiator heating system
- stone foundation
- modified rubber roof in good condition
- washer and dryer on site free for tenant use.
Tenants pay all utilities. Some kitchens are modernized, some are vintage.
Property is located 4 blocks from Johns Hopkins University Campus and 4 blocks from Johns Hopkins University shuttle bus stop. Guilford Avenue is a less-busy street and part of the Baltimore Bikeway.
$460,000 Investment Offering
$ 92,000 per unit
$ 206 per sq.ft.
7.7 Times Gross Annual Rent Roll
8.5 Cap Rate
10.7% Cash-on-cash return on investment